The additional components increase the utility value of the system and complete it in different ways. The following types of parts can be found:
- Additional parts of the system
- Moveable units
Additional parts of the system
- Box spacers – they enlarge the size of the boxes span in configurations. They are useful at the places where tools of bigger sizes are used. If a diameter of a tool exceeds the size of the box, use of a Spacer increases the pitch to suit.
- Wedge 30° and a Board – Both components assist in the fixing of the arrangement onto a workshop table or to a wall. The Wedge enables the unit to be inclined. This way easier access to the stored tools is gained and the safety of the working place is enhanced.
- Labels – Labels serve to attach a clear description to a unit.
- Adapter 1 a 2 – The Adapters allow the use of boxes in existing workshop furniture and storage facilities produced by well-known manufacturers.
- Adapter profile – The adapter enables the boxes to be attached to the profile which can be screwed to a wall or workshop table for storage and easy access of tools.
- Adapter perfo – The adapter enables boxes to be used on commonly used perforated boards which can be found on assembly lines and at workplaces. They are made in two variations. Select an appropriate one according to the detailed specification in our catalog.
- Perfo clips – They enable to fix an arrangement of boxes on perforated boards. It is very practical part with versatile use.
Features of the adapters
The bodies of the adapters are made from ABS material in red (RAL 3020) and blue colour (RAL 5015) with black safety catches. There is an area for self-adhesive sticker for description at the upper surface of the adapter.
How to use adapters
First, make a configuration to suit your requirements corresponding to the multiples of the module of the adapter (it can be bigger if the adapter allows this). Slide the unit into the adapter from above down. This enables you to get a freestanding unit ready to use in the carrier or the grating.
Parts for transporting tools
- Carrier – They are used for transfer of units of boxes or as an independent stackable storage system. There are labels for description on the sides of the Carrier. Maximum module of a unit is 50×10.
- Containers – Containers are used for convenient movement of units of boxes. They are made in two sizes (modules of 50×10 and 50×20). If the Containers are to be stored in a cabinet, container Holders (2096) can be fixed to the walls to hold the Container for easy stacking.
- Cover – The Cover serves to protect stored tools during trasportation. It can be used only on boxes with 5×5 module.