The design engineering office provides original conceptual drawings, technical documentation and consulting service concerning toolings.
The design engineering office provides the price quotations to the customers. It liaises directly with production (for example design and processing of the electrodes and geometry of cutting or preparation of 3-axis milling etc.). In our firm design engineering and technology are closely bound together enabling us to reach highly effective production.
- Projects, processing documentation and production of injecting moulds
- Design engineering and manufacturing of prototype parts and tools
- Development and optimising of plastic parts
- Using a great wealth of experience with overmoulded components (insert-parts)
- Design engineering of moulds for multi-component parts
- Visualisation of parts and rapid prototyping
- Projects analysis and price quotations
Applied CAD software
Our CAD equipment enables us to process data of all general formats (*.dxf, *.dwg, *.igs, *.stp, *.step).
If your data is in a different format we are generally able to import it. Please contact us by telephone or by e-mail.
Applied CAM software
Capacity of the Design office
- We produce approximately 80 injecting moulds per year
- 5 permanent designers, 1 assistant and external contributors
- 5+2 workplaces