She system includes two groups of components according to their purpose:
- structural components and
Structural components serve to build up the basic structure. The frames joined together by connectors form the base of all the configurations.
Two types of frames are available:
- Basic frame has a thin side and is intended for everyday use in office and at workplace (office stuff and common utilities).
- Robust frame has a thickened side wall for the use in stocks and archives by storing heavier objects (screws, tools or archival documents).
The connectors serve to join the frames together in a combination.
- Connectors of flat shape are intedted for coupling both standard and robust frames together in a freestanding combination.
- Bar Connectors are to be used in cases where the user wants to build up a rack of the freestanding combinations. Parts can be used with robust frames only.
You can find more informaiton in our online catalogue.
Containers help the user by sorting/administration of documentation and stuff.
Drawers exist in three sizes. You can choose the size which complies to your needs at most. The A4 size enables easygoing manipulation with A4 sized documents.
File is intended for storing documents, forms, advertistments or technical documentation. It's size is destined by A4 size again.
Separatos enable to devide the internal space of files and drawers. Your documents and stuff will be kept in desired groups even in one container.